Thursday, May 26, 2011

Plan

OK, so we are going to come down tomorrow morning. Casey doesn't have to work on Saturday we we are going to come home Friday night and spend Saturday in Logan. Then he has to work Sunday and Monday so I was thinking of coming back down and hanging out with Karen. How does that sound? I finished the top of a quilt last night. The picture is below. I worked on my Sea Urchin quilt today. I had a lot of problems with my lawn mower yesterday so I only got the front and a little of the back done. I think that the grass was wet and that caused the problem. I was able to start the lawn mower today but the grass was wet so I think that I will do it Saturday if the weather is good. I hope that Grandma is doing better today and is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...