Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love the Plan

Rachel that is a great plan. Karen's doctor's appointment is at 9:00 in the morning so we will be back here around 11 or earlier. I am excited to see you. Grandma had some chicken broth and some ice cream tonight. I gave her some lortab when I got home and that seemed to help her a lot. She still hasn't gotten out of bed but it was nice to see her eat. Hospice came today and she qualifies. We are going to have a CNA 5 times a week and and nurse 3 times a week and a social worker 1 time a week. I am looking for people to come and stay with her during the week. I can hire a company but I know she would prefer family. She sleeps most of the time and the CNA will take care of bathing. Should be really easy. Lots of movie time. Well I don't work now until TUesday. YEAH LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...