Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday also

We had a good day. I went to church but I left during Sunday school. Isaac was happy and squealing and I didn't want to distract the class. We just wanted a quiet day home and it was nice. Casey's sisters tiffany and lauri are here on there way to wyoming so tiffany stoped by to see Isaac. He was really good for here. They are going to have a barbue tomorrow and I think I am going to spend some time with them in the day so they can see the baby. I made thai peanut chicken for dinner and it was pretty good and Casey was able to eat it with his sore teeth. Not much is going on, we just rested today and it was a good day. Also I used the high chair and feed Isaac rice cereal and it went a lot better, it was a lot funner to do it that way. I am going to start to do that every night, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...