Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weird DAy

Grandma ate got dressed and went to dinner. It is weird. The Lortab is making a huge difference in her life. She is asking for it every 3 hours. I think she was in so much pain and didn't know how to tell us. We had a lazy day. We went to this is the place and walked around. We had a really good idea for Monday morning. We want to go to Gardner village and get some craft stuff. Her plane leaves at 3 so we can have lunch and then take her to the airport. Rachel what ever works for you is fine with me. We are just hanging. Robin is working all day tomorrow so we are just going to put a puzzle together. I am making tacos. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...