Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nice Sunday Also

WOW I had two really nice days in a row. I slept in and took a nap and dad made his potatoes from his spice cook book for lunch. They were really good. Then I made chicken and bread pudding for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert. We went for a really long walk after dinner and grandma came with us and collected rocks. It was a lot of fun. Just as we were getting back the clouds came and it started to rain. It was nice to be outside two days in a row. I love that. I got my quilt out and got it all ready to finish up the binding and started to sew it on. I am hoping to finish it up tomorrow night. YEAH. It is so pretty. I am excited to have it done and then I am going to make something new.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...