Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taxes

I got my federal taxes today. Just need my state ones now. That is good. We took Grandma to Famous Daves for dinner and then target. Gary thought we were closing on the house today so I took a couple of hours off and it really wasn't that so now I have to do it sometime on Friday. I did however get to go and get some new sheets and a mattress pad. Ours is shredded. I had to order the mattress pad. I am excited to try them out. I am sorry Isaac had a bad day. Watch for his teeth. It really could be anytime now. Usually by 6 months they have a couple on the bottom. Robin I hope you are surviving. If you need anything just let me know. Just think Karen two more day and you are are here. YEAH

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...