Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good News

There is some good news, the sugar cookies in Logan taste as good as they did in SLC. I know you were all worried so I am glad that I am able to put your minds to rest. I had a good day. We went grocery shopping this morning and it feels good to have some food in the house. I mowed half of the back yard. It started to rain and Isaac woke up at the same time so I had to stop. I finally decided to dive into the box of technology and I set up the WII and Xbox. Dad helped me setup the wireless network so I think that we are set, thank you Dad. Casey is staying SLC tonight at the apartment but he is working late. The weather cleared up this evening so we took a walk and then watched Glee. I hope that everyone has a good night and sleeps well.


Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...