Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sun Burn

We had a busy day. Me and Casey went to the dump and plant shopping this morning while Mom watched Isaac. He was so good today, it must of been because he got to spend the day with his Grandma and Grandpa. When we got home we went to look at Dad's car. He didn't end up getting it but I enjoyed test driving it. It was fun to drive with the top down. After that we went and worked in the yard for the rest of the afternoon. I even got sunburned. Isaac just sat in his stroller and watched us work and had a great time. We got the garden in and planted two new trees, a plum and peach. So we will all have vegetables this year. It will be fun. We even planted the three friends that Dad told us about, it will be fun to see how it does. I hope that Mom and Dad made it home alright, we had a fun day but I am beat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...