Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Half way
Rachel I am glad that cookies taste just as good in Logan. You should try chocolate next just to make sure it tastes ok also. You just don't want to take chances with these things. Work was good today, I got a lot of things done. I hope that you had a good time getting grandma's nails done. Have a great rest of the week. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment