Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute Isaac

Well Isaac looks so happy on his walk. That made my day. I will have to find clothes with zippers on them. That is so cute. I had a busy day at work and that was nice. I ws tired but made it through. We tried a new place to get grandma's nails done and they were really good. We will continue to go to them. They were getting really long and when we missed her appointment in Logan I just thought it was too hard to try to get them done in Logan. I went to best buy with dad tonight and got me phantom of the opera TV version to listen to at work. I have been wanting that. He went to get a cable for his phone to computer. He wants to look around for that. I am excited that tomorrow is my Friday. YEAH

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...