Monday, May 2, 2011
I think I can, I think I can
Today was good, the weather was really nice. I mowed the front lawn today and it went well, I will start on the back tomorrow. This is going to make me get into shape. When Isaac woke up we walked around the block. Casey came home tonight and him and Collin went up to Clifton to get the truck. Casey wants to get some compost for the garden this week. I like how we did the front room, it felt really nice today. Thank you. The kitchen also felt really nice with the clean floors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment