Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nice weekend

All I can say is I had a really great weekend. Thanks everyone for all the nice things for mothers day. I have had two amazing weekends really. WOW I am one loved mom. Thank you. I just had such a nice day. I think working outside is really good for me. I didn't get sunburned because I wore my hat 1/2 of the day while Isaac was asleep when he woke up I took it off. I didn't want to scare him. His is so dang cute. He is the best baby. We made it home safe and sound. Grandma's hearing aid is really broken and she is struggling without it. I am so worried about her. She really isn't eating or drinking. Kay is going to take her hearing aid tomorrow and take it to the guy to fix it. Well have a great mother's day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 The kids had a nice day off.  Oliver finished his homework that he is behind on and then played with the neighbors.  Ruth made her zoombie ...