Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Worried

I have been worried sick that the cookies in Logan weren't as good as the ones in SLC. I feel a lot better now. My day has been good. I went to work early and then Dad and Casey came and went to lunch with me. I really enjoyed that. I went and got grandma an appointment to get her nails done tomorrow and I called Kay to walk the mall with us and they were having a birthday party for Jen so we went to dinner with them. There was a Ross next door to Chili's so we went there and found Grandma a really cute sweater set for the wedding. That was nice to get that done. I am tired so I am going to bed. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...