Monday, July 11, 2011

6 days till my B-Day :)

Robin, that will be fun to have you and Josh come up for my Birthday, I am excited. Karen, I created a book but I had a couple extra pictures (25) in it and it cost $34. I am going to work on taking some pictures out. It is really hard to make a book, I hope that I am doing it right. Mom you and Grandma got a letter in the mail from Butch and Mary, I will send it down with Casey tomorrow. Isaac didn't sleep well last night so I tired today. Hopefully he will do better tonight. Yesterday we pulled out Dad's barbecue and it works. I cleaned it today, I still have a little bit left but it looking better. I think that is it, everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...