Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One tired mama

I am tired tonight. I went up and saw Kelli's mom this afternoon and I was glad I went she looked a lot better than the last time I saw her. I then went and saw grandma and she just looks worse every day. Julie came up and visited but we were both so tired we just both went home. I fixed dinner and now I am going to veg the rest of the night. Oh that sounds good. They didn't take Jen into surgery until5:30 tonight. I that that is horrible making her wait so long she was suppose to go in at 1:30. I am excited for Rachel's birthday weekend. That will be fun. Have a great day LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...