Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good day

I had a good day. Caseys grandma anderson is in the hospital, she got dehydrated and her kidneys shut down. She is doing a lot better now and may be released tomorrow. So I meet everyone at the hospital around 10. We stayed there till about 2. Then we went to there house and played gutair hero. We went to dinner at fredricos, it tasted really good. Isaac was really good today and let everyone give him love. We are waiting for Casey to get here to make smores. My old job called me and asked if I would come back, they said that I could work at home part time. I told them I would be interested. He just wanted to see if I would be interested, he is going to get with hr and work out a deal. Well that is my news. I am getting really excited for my b-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...