Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Productive

Thanks Karen, I am excited that is a great gift. The Photo place called and said that the standing up photo was done so I will go and pick it up tomorrow. I mowed the lawn today and I got some weeding done. It was nice to be outside. Mandy is coming on Thursday and is leaving on Friday. Isaac got his remote Mom and he likes it. Thanks that will be nice when he wants the real ones, it will get alot of use. I almost forgot. There were some red raspberry's today, me and Isaac ate all we picked. I also picked three zucchini's. I grated two of them and froze them. I am excited.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...