Thursday, July 14, 2011

Almost a birthday day

I am glad you had a good day Rachel. That is good about the job. That would give you some spending money and you could do it from home. That is sweet. I like that idea. Well I had much the same day as always. Grandma looks worse everytime I see her and yet she is still breathing, heart rate perfect and oxygen rate was 97. Those are all just so good. I feel bad but she seems peaceful and that helps. I am glad Grandma Anderson is OK. Dad is still at work he said they had a break through on the IMS stuff so that is good. I am tired as usual and going to go lay on the couch a while after I do farmville. I am so glad tomorrow is friday. Robin you will have to tell us if you liked the last Harry Potter. I hope you get some sleep. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...