Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

I had a good day at work. I was busy most of the day. I did miss your emails Karen but I knew what was going on. YOu said you were getting a new computer. That is exciting. Rachel that is fun that you got raspberries. You were productive. I am excited for this weekend. Dad broke a tooth so he has a dentist appointment tomorrow to get it fixed and I went and picked up his antibiotics and then went to the nursing home. Jeff was there so we went and got dinner at the cafeteria and sat in mom's room and had dinner. It was nice to visit. Guess what Grandma's roommate died this morning. That was a shocker. Grandma just isn't doing well at all. When I got home dad took me to Spoon Me. It tasted so good. Well have a great hump day. I don't have anything special going on. Just same old same old.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...