Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jumping

Mom, how can send me so much on Farmville? I can't figure out how to send you that much back. We had a good day, Mom send us a package and that was fun. I picked up the pictures from the mall. They called me and said that this month if I went in I could get a 10 X 13 for free. I think that I can get a free 8 X 10 also and the sitting fee is free so I made an appointment for next Wednesday. I figure if they aren't good at least I can get some free prints. I forgot yesterday to put a picture of Isaac with a zucchini so I have attached that today. Also he LOVES his jumper, he can jump forever. Here is also a short video of him jumping. It isn't very exciting but it is cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...