Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BAcon

That is good to know about the bacon. After you said how good they were I bought some bacon and tomatoes and that is what we had for dinner. It was really good. I am going to go to Sam's and get some. Thanks Rachel for getting that med. Dad has some so it isn't a rush I just wanted to get it done while I had the day off. I got a lot done today. It felt really nice. I didn't get my hair cut but I got almost everything else done. It really feels better knowing that is done. Karen I think you had a long day because we couldn't email. I am sure tomorrow will go faster. My smart remarks will be back. It was hot today. I think that tomorrow is suppose to be the hottest and then it will start cooling down. Rachel I just love those pictures you put on the blog. They make me smile.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...