Friday, August 26, 2011

Never Again

I am never again going to use Velcro that has a sticky back to it. It is horrible. I had been using it for my quiet book and I ran out so I bought some without and it is wonderful, it goes so much faster when you don't have to keep cleaning the gunk off of your needle. We had a good day. I mowed the lawn this morning, we went for a walk this evening and that was nice. I went out for dinner to Costa Vida and that was fun. I am excited for this weekend it will be fun. Karen what do you want for your Birthday? It is coming up, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...