Thursday, August 25, 2011

Clay dough

Today was good. We went to the library and ran some errands. Isaac slept really good last night, for 9 hours straight so that was really nice. Karen Mom said that you needed the clay dough recipe so here it is. It was torn in half and I couldn't make some of it out so I just put dashes on what I couldn't make out. Good luck. I keep forgetting to tell everyone that we cleaned out all of Mom's spices this weekend and there was like 5 bottles of Cream of Tarter, reading this recipe reminded me of that and made me laugh.

Clay dough

1 c Flour
1/2 c Salt
2 t. Cream of Tarter

Mix
1 c Water
1 T oil
2 t Food Coloring

Combine dry ingredients in saucepan. Add liquids cook ov-------ed. Heat until ball forms. Kneads until smooth and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...