Monday, August 22, 2011

Cute Cute

Rachel I think your block is darling. I love it. I am sorry Isaac is having a hard time with his teeth. THey looked really sore on Saturday. He will have a couple new teeth here really soon. Karen I am glad you had a good sunday. I think that is cute they roped you into cookies. I had a nice day. I asked for Wednesday off and I am going to the bank and take care of Grandma's account even if the money from the nursing home doesn't come. I am tired of waiting. It am going to also work out the home insurance I have been wanting to switch over and then I am going to sleep. I know I lead an exciting life. I road the bus today and it took 20 extra minutes to get to work today because it was the first day of school. We took dad and Casey out to Red Robin for Dinner. It tasted good. RAchel I am with you there is nothing better than home grown tomoatoes. They taste so much better than store bought. Have a great tuesday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...