Tuesday, August 23, 2011

out of control

well its been crazy with me not working I need to work so I don't spend money. I decided to get rosetta stone for french I know that I have tried before so I am uber nervous. I hope I learn this time. :) then I had a doctors appt I thought I would get a physical since I am getting older and my insurance may not last to long. But they said I healthy just waiting for the reports. They gave me a tenious shot so I won't get whooping cough when I'm 40. but my arm hurts. And more gossip I guess josh decided to move back to utah. sooo who knows whats going on. just thought I would try to keep the gossip tree flowing But I don't know to much. Anywho I was wondering is everyone wanting to go to bear lake when karen comes up. I think it would be fun anyway have a great night


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...