Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sling

We had a good day. It went fast. My sling came yesterday so me and Isaac walked the river walk with it. It was fun and it works good. It takes some getting use to but I think that we are getting the hang of it. Isaac had fun, he could see the cars most of the time so he enjoyed that and he liked the river. He keep waving his arms around in excitement. It was hot though, I thought that their would be more shade than there was. Overall it was fun. I was looking through my pictures and I had some I hadn't shared so here they are. One is Mom at Josh Groban, Dad and Isaac with a balloon and Isaac smiling. Casey got stuck at work so he is not coming home tonight but will tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...