Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good luck

Robin good luck with your portfolio. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Be sure to print out a couple of resumes also. Job fairs are a good place to start the hiring process. Most of the engineers where I work were found at a job fair. It helps to give them resumes. Makes it easier to remember and not lose your information. Just a suggestion. I had a good day. The Primary President called me at lunch and asked me to go to the practice for the program on Saturday at 10. That way I will know when the kids in my class are suppose to do their talking parts and I can remind them when it is time for them to go. Should be interesting. We also had a fire drill today at work. It was so nice outside. It was hard to go back in when it was done. Oh one more thing Robin, I thought Monday you could just call me when you are done with your interview stuff and then we can meet up. That way I won't be calling at a bad moment. What do you think? Well have a great Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...