Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We are back

I was good to be back in Logan. I didn't have any milk or bread so we went to the store in the morning. I bought Isaac a fire truck and he really enjoyed that. He pulled himself up by himself today. He crawled into the kitchen and we were playing around and he pulled himself up on the banister. He also did it in his crib, I put him in there to put away his clothes and he stood up. I lowered the crib again so I think he is good to go. While I was lowering it he crawled into the bathroom, he loves going in there. This weekend we are going to try and have a mini vacation, I am not sure what we are doing yet but will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...