Saturday, October 22, 2011

Singing

Well the primary practice went well. 2 hours is a long practice though. I was glad when it was done. I also got free pizza. I also went to the bank and paid bills. Then I got my car washed. I also used the gift card you got me for Cafe Rio, mom. Thanks it tasted good. Now I am working on getting my laundry done. I am sorry that your mini vacation didn't turn out Rachel. You could always come down here and I will watch Issac for you. Robin, I am excited to see you on Monday. You will have a totally awesome interview and then we will have a totally awesome night. I love you all and hope that you all had a good Saturday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...