Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday

We had a good saturday. I am sorry your vacation didn't work out Rachel. We just stayed in SLC and slept in until noon and then just rested all day. It was really nice. We did go out and see Grandma Bodily for a while. No news on the funeral at all. They are all just shell shocked right now. It takes a while to get things organized. I will keep you posted on what I know. Right now that is nothing. HAve a great Sunday. I am going to try and get to church and just rest some more. I have been really tired and this feels nice to get caught back up. Karen, I am glad you had a good day. That sounds like a lot of fun. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...