Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nice day

I am glad we all had a nice day. Robin's car was making a noise so we took it to Pep Boy but they said it was just a wet belt. It didn't even cost us any thing. They said the tires are almost ready to replace but we decided to wait a month or so to do that. We went and looked at the IPad tonight and it was nice to look around. I was really tired all day. I am going to bed early. I knew Isaac would pull himself up soon. He will start taking steps by himself soon. He is going to be very mobile. The bathroom is always full of fun. Toilet paper, toilets and water. What else is there. I am glad you are getting away for the weekend. That will be fun. Blueman for Karen and Robin and a vacation for RAchel, Casey and Isaac. I am going to have to tell dad we need to do something fun this weekend. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...