Friday, October 21, 2011

Hard Day

I left work after about a half a hour to be with dad. We went out and spend a couple hours with Margaret. Annette and Krisen and Anya were there. Jani was coming for the weekend to spend time with Margaret so that will be good to have her here. We all felt like we should be doing something. I called Melody and they were on there way to Eugene. All the kids would be there by 10 tonight. Sharon and Raphel got on buddy passes that Kristen had. It worked out really well. I don't have any time for the funeral yet. Teresa said they will probably do an autopsy. I am not sure how long that will take. It just breaks my heart. She was so young. Until we know when the funeral will be I don't know what we are going to do but I think we will fly up. It is 15 hours to drive. 30 hours in a car is a long time for dad. He still isn't feeling a hundred percent. We went out to dinner with Jed and Teresa to talk about going up there. I will keep you updated as soon as I know anything. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...