Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Someone is doing the twelve days of Christmas to us, they dropped of some canned pears. It is really sweet of someone to do that, it is going to be fun. The plumber came today and he fixed us up. The sink was plugged up and their was a pipe that wasn't capped off in Karen's old room it was spilling out all over the place in the wall. He capped off the pipe and unclogged the pipes. It is still wet in the room but I have some fans going so hopefully it will be dry soon. Well here is a picture of the wall that was destroyed today and some of Isaac. I am glad that we are all getting put back together.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...