Friday, December 16, 2011

He will make it in Preschool

Isaac kind of clapped today. he put his hands together three time and then threw his hands up high. It was really cute, he is getting it. That was the excitement of my day. We went to the mall to get a present for Kim and Collin. the kids were really rough at the playground so we didn't stay long. Isaac took two naps today and that was so nice. He had a rough night the Tuesday night and I think that it caught up with him today. He did sleep through the night the last two nights so I hope that continues. Robin no news is good news in job searching. I hope that you hear soon either way, waiting sucks. Well I am going to crawl under some blankets and read my book and wait for Casey to come home. Everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...