Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Let the good times roll

I am so excited Karen that you will be here in one week. That will be fun. Rachel, thanks for the pictures they are so cute. I couldn't figure out what he was doing in the one picture. It took me a minute to figure out he was taking out the wet ones. That is funny. He is getting so big. I found some of those soft shoes tonight at REI and got them for his birthday. I got him a large size. Dad got some new boots to walk in the snow with and they are really nice. We went to get those stud things you can put over your shoes. We got him a pair of those also. Work was good. It was our annual christmas dinner. It was good. Margaret bought us a whole bunch of steaks and I thought that was really nice of her. Have a great Thursday.


LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...