Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday

Yeah, I made it to the weekend. Robin don't give up hope yet. With the job I got down here it seemed like they called a week after i totally gave up hope of ever hearing from them. With it being this close to the holidy they may wait until after the holiday to call also. It is a crazy time of year for everyone. My day was good. It went by a lot faster than i thought it was going to any way. I am getting close to half way thru the stupid pile so that was good. It is turning out not to be as annoying as I thought it was going to be. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend and that Isaac has a good birthday party on Sunday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...