Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hair

Robin I keep forgetting to tell you that I bought some leave in conditioner and hair spray, they work so good. I spray the leave in conditioner in every day and I am really noticing a difference, thank you. I have been putting some in Isaac's hair also and it is helping. I also cut a little of his hair off today. It was driving me crazy and I think that it looks a lot better. I had a hard time taking an after shot but you can kind of tell his hair doesn't hang down so far. Casey had to work today. Me and Isaac went to church. I tried to go to Sunday School but it was too much sitting still for him so we went in the halls and I let him crawl around, then we went home. I made hamburger helper for lunch and Isaac liked it. I made eggs for dinner and he didn't like them. I think that it all everyone have a good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...