Monday, December 12, 2011

Excited

Robin, thanks for making a cake for Isaac's birthday, that is very sweet of you. I am getting excited for his birthday party, it will be really fun. This morning we went down stairs and it smelled bad. I took out all the garbages but that wasn't it. It was coming from Karen's old room and the carpet felt wet. So when Isaac took his nap I cleared out most of the room and located where most of the water is. Casey is coming home tonight and will look at it and figure out what is going on. I took Isaac to the mall tonight just to play. I got us some pretzels to snack on. While we were sitting their he pointed at the Hair Solon and I was tell him that is where they cut hair and he grabbed his hair, it was so cute. I asked him later where his hair was and he grabbed it so he figured out what his hair is. He loves playing at the mall. We have been there a few time so he feels comfortable and he doesn't mind other kids around. Well that was the excitement of my day. I am excited for everyone to be together for Christmas.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...