Sunday, December 11, 2011

Skype

Dad skyped me this morning and it was fun to talk with him and be able to see him. He has had a really fun time in China and got to meet a lot of people. He was really happy when he called. He is already on the airplane and will land in Seattle at 7 in the morning. He has a 7 hour layover in Seattle so he won't be home until 4:30. He is going to be one tired man. I had a nice quiet day. We got Robin's tires all fixed up and that felt really nice. I have been worried about that. Then we just layed around and I fixed a roast for dinner. The gravy was one of my better ones. It was really good. I saved a whole bunch of meat for the holidays. I did get all my presents wrapped tonight and my bedroom has room again. It was fun to do that. Rachel, Isaac looks really cute. That was a lot of hair. I think it will look nicer. It was really uneven. Karen I am glad your VT liked the angels. That was so neat. I think they are so cute. Everyone have a great Monday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...