Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun night

I had a nice evening. We took Dad and Casey dinner and then me and Robin went to the mall. It was fun. She found some really cute shoes and is now a giant with them on. Work was really busy and I am really behind. I am not sure how that happened but I really have a lot to do there. Dad isn't going to Logan tomorrow. He is going to stay with Casey and help him. Me and Robin are coming up around 9:00. I watched the weather and it is suppose to storm but nothing really bad. I am going to Jay's funeral at 2. Well have a great weekend. I am glad your pedal came Karen. I am glad you like the piano. I was hoping you would. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...