Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photos

Today Isaac woke up at 5 am. I tried to get him back to sleep and after and hour and a half Casey said just to turn the lights on and let him be awake, so that is what we did. He did fine all day, he did take two naps and after dinner he was a little grumpy. It went better than I thought it would. Casey's interview went well. It took 3 hours, that is a long interview. Here are some pictures from Christmas and St George. I was looking at my phone today and there are a ton. Also when he pretend talks on the phone he holds it up to his neck, it is so funny. I wasn't able to get a picture with Karen's phone but I got one when he did it with the quiet book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...