Monday, January 2, 2012

nap

Well my day was good. I slept in. That was really nice. Then i went to bed bath and beyond and got a salt and pepper grinder with the 25 dollar gift card mom got me. Then I went to Old Navy and they took the security tag off the sweater mom got me. I went and got me a primary song book from desert book. Then I had lunch and a nap. I ordered me a pedal for my piano. It was a most productive day. I think it was the naps that did it. I am glad that Isaac did well. I had a fun holiday thanks for coming down everyone. It was nice of all of you to drive down. Well have a great day back to work tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...