Monday, January 2, 2012

Look

Thank you everyone so much. I had such a nice time this last week. Thank you for all the wonderful presents. I loved that we were able to spend so much time together. Isaac did really well on the drive home. I attribute it to him being able to watch movies. I don't think we would of made it without it. He didn't fall asleep after SLC, he was awake the whole time but he loved watching the truck movie so he was good. I gave him a bath when we got home and he fell right asleep and he slept in until 7:30 so things were looking up. Casey and Kelly fixed his car and I glad that they got it working. We have had a quiet day, we just cleaned everything up. We tried going to the park but it was cold and the slides were wet. With my amazon gift certificate I ordered a bag for my slice. I am excited for it. Well I hope that everyone is recovering from the trip. Thanks for the wonderful time. Isaac missing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...