Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Made it

I made it through my first day back at work. It was kind of nice to be back to my routine. I know that sounds sick doesn't it. I am sure that will wear off by the end of the week. It was nice here also but I had this mud all over my car this morning. I need to find a car wash. I was going to do it tonight but I was too lazy. Maybe tomorrow. Rachel told me that Sandra came over to the house today to tell her Jay died this morning. I would like to go to the funeral. I will see when it is. Not much else to report. Austin leaves tomorrow for Albania. That will be an adventure. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...