Monday, March 5, 2012

Blunder

Isaac slept better last night. He did wake up at 4 again but I stuck to what I read in the book Mom got me and he fell asleep again and slept until 9. It was nice and he needed it. I worked on my block of the month when he took his nap and I really didn't like the pattern to being with and I did a horrible job doing it. I was so frustrated I almost threw it away but I just set it aside. I showed Casey when he got home and it didn't look as bad so I think that I will just finish it and it will be fine. Maybe I later I can think of a new pattern for March and make a different one. I made salmon for dinner, we both have been wanting fish and it was on sale. It tasted really good. I have been finding really good recipes online. It has been fun to cook, it makes the day fun. The weather was really nice today so we spend a lot of time outside walking around. Everyone have a good night and thanks for letting me ramble about my quilts.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...