Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hawaii

They created a new farm in farmville for Hawaii. I don't think that I am going to play it but we will see how it goes. Isaac's teeth has started to break through so he is feeling better. He slept all night last night and he took a really good nap today. Jenn came over and we sewed. It was fun to get together with her. Not much else going on. Oh Terry had a pretty necklace Sunday and she crochet it. She gave me a kit for one and I made it today. It is so pretty. I am going to give it to you Mom, I think that you will like it. I went to the craft stores to get more yarn and they didn't have any like it. I will have to look around online to find some. She said it come out to being a dollar a necklace. They are really fast to make also. I will show you all on Saturday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...