Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love love me

I was listening to some mika today and that song is stuck in my head. Today was good nothing too exciting. I did finish the mystery quilt for the week and finished all the blocks for my blue quilt. I don't feel as stressed about everything now. I have got a lot done. I was sweeping today and Isaac loved using the broom, I couldn't get it back from him. I am excited for you to come up robin. It will be fun. Drive.safetly. We should have good weather for the weekend so that will he really nice. I am sorry about express Robin, I like your plan. I think something better will work out.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...