Friday, March 9, 2012

A full day

We were up at the crack of dawn and we got straight to work and we just finished. We got a lot done, mostly Robin, and it looks wonderful. She got everything painted except the cabinets and we are going to do tomorrow. It was fun to work and see all the changes. It was hard to let go of the blue. I liked it and we had a lot of fond memories with it but I really like the brown and think that the change it good. That is fun that you had a party today Karen, they sound like a good company. I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow, thanks for all your help. Thanks Robin again for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...