Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who needs sleep

Isaac woke up again at 4 in the morning. I am not sure why he feels that is time to wake up. We are hoping that tonight goes a lot better. Isaac took his nap at just before stake conference was starting so we didn't go. After he woke up Casey made lunch and we went for a walk around the block, it was really nice. At the end though Isaac fell head first into some rocks so he has a bump on his head. Me and Isaac went over to Casey's Dad's for dinner, Casey had some work he had to catch up on so he stayed home. Isaac fell asleep when Randy was reading him a book and soon both of them were asleep, it was cute. Well I hope that everyone has a good week. It will be fun to do some dry walling and painting next weekend, thanks for everyone's help.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...