Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crazy Weather

The weather has been so weird today.  It will be nice then the wind will pick up really hard and then it will rain. It just happened again.  Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning and that was nice.  We just missed the bad weather.  When Casey got home we rode our bikes down to a gun store that is closing but they didn't have any bullets for his gun.  We ate dinner at Wingers and Isaac loved the popcorn and fries.  He wouldn't eat anything else.  There was a estate sale at Jay's and we stopped by.  I got a cedar chest for $30.  It is pretty.  We ended up putting it on the fire place up stairs and I put a lot of Isaac's toys in it.  It is so nice, it really helped declutter the living room.  I love it.  Casey got a couple tools and just went back over to see if there was anything else.  There are a lot of people there.  They said that they are in the process of closing on the house, so it is almost sold.  Well not much else to report.  I am still sewing the bow tire quilt together, I am about half way done.  It is hard with the corduroy to line everything up, it is going to be a good tv quilt I think.  Well everyone have a good night.  This week is almost over.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...